UK recruiters have experienced a year unlike any other: 2021 had very strong demand for workers, labour shortages, rising inflation, and COVID concerns. 2022 looks to be similarly challenging, from the rising Omicron variant to the continuation of a tight labour market, with more job vacancies than job seekers.
To adapt, UK recruiters need a deep understanding of how labour shortages, inflation, and COVID are all affecting their specific industry, whether it be retail or manufacturing, finance or technology.
Join us on Thursday, February 10 at 2pm GMT for a live webinar where Appcast Labour Economist Andrew Flowers presents the most recent data on the state of the UK job market and shares best practices for crafting a job ad strategy that will enable you to attract more talent, despite the challenges in 2022.
You’ll walk away with an understanding of:
- The state of the UK labour market and what it means for recruiting heading into 2022
- Insight into what is behind labour shortages in various sectors
- How the Omicron variant could alter hiring plans, wage growth, and quitting
- What to do when inflation impact how we benchmark wages
- Tactical recommendations for how you can improve your job ads for more applies